- Obtaining a high school certificate or equivalent from specialized secondary schools.
- Passing the admission and interview test.
- The student must be regular in his studies.
- The student's score average in secondary school must be within the limit.
- Payment of tuition fees.
- Meeting the specific requirements of each faculty.
- Applying for admission according to the specified schedule.
- Two true copies of the secondary school certificate.
- A true copy of identity card or passport.
- Six photographs size (6x4).
For secondary school graduates of this year;
A copy of the secondary school result of this year with the seat number stamped by the Office of Education with a pledge to bring two copies of the original after the extraction of secondary school certificate.