Library and Computer Lab:
The Faculty of Administration & Economics has a big library that contains a number of excellent modern Arabic and foreign books in different areas of accounting, economics and management in addition to a good number of periodicals, specialized English and Arabic journals. Moreover, at the beginning of the current year, the library has been supplied with greater number of English and Arabic resources in accounting and management specializations. It also consists of a big number of papers saved in hard disks which are available for students’ usage. The library’s daily opening hours are from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
The Faculty of Administration & Economics provides students with a computer lab that consists of a number of computer devices. These devices help students in the practical part of computer courses. These courses cover a great part of the faculty curriculum. Furthermore, the lab is equipped with internet service so that students can connect and thus cope with modern informational world.
Library of Administration and Economics Department:
It is only peculiar to the department of administration and economics. It contains many books, volumes, thesauruses and periodicals that benefit the scholars and students.
The library aims to:
- Provide library services to the students.
- Develop student’s abilities through reading, research etc...
- Participate in awakening knowledge through providing books and references.
- Fulfilling the concept of enlightenment through library content.
- Library sections:
- 1- Accounting
- 2- Administration science
- 3- Marketing
- 4- Economics
It also contains many books, journals and periodicals in various sciences.
- Library visitors must keep quiet so as not to disturb the other readers.
- Library visitors must not damage any of its books in any way that would limit its value.
- Visitors should keep personal belongings out of the library.
- Using the library for other purposes is not allowed so as to ensure the safety of its belongings as well as recognizing its function in knowledge acquisition.